Re: [teacherartexchange] Monoprints

---------

From: Brenda Robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 17:10:48 PDT

Woody these are Incredible!
Thanks!

Sort of a different subject:
Has anyway seen the technique where you fold the paper
in half and paint one side with white tempera and the
other a colorful scene. Then you fold the scene down
and press to make a mirrorized image/reflection.
I could see this as a city scene on the water.
Brenda

http://www.artinthemountains.com/carlaoconnorpage.htm