Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels - THANKS!!

---------

From: Ellen Mcmillan (studio31m_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 12:14:49 PDT

If possible, please send us a copy of the newspaper article. Many participants have been sending us news from their areas. We have a National Art Honor Society member putting our "Peace" book together and we would love to include yours.

Will you be in Chicago for the national convention? We'll be there with our new info for next year's bigger and better peace message. Begin thinking of any celebrity-types (peaceniks) that may want to sign a pinwheel. We are putting together a celebrity package. Fun huh?

"LIVE PEACE every day no matter what."
~Aluna Joy Yaxk'in