[teacherartexchange] Taking photos of artwork

---------

From: Michelle Kee (m1kee2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 10:37:48 PDT

It's time to update the website and my portfolio.

I want to purchase an affordable set up for taking photos of artwork. What
kind of lights, and where would you buy them? Would I need a separate flash
that flashes when I press the shutter button? Would I need a screen to
bounce off the light? This would be both for personal professional
portfolios as well as to update my web pages. My halogen light and floor
lamp leave a yellow tint.

Thanks for your input,
michelle