Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels - THANKS!!

---------

From: Su Doman (sudoman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 07:36:54 PDT

Dear Ann and Ellen,
      Thank you for the shirts and the nice note. I read the note to my
students. I created a large display at our administration building
focusing on our pinwheel project and related peace quotes, student
photos, writings, a photo of the mosaic "Imagine"from the International
Peace Garden in Central Park (Strawberry Fields), and more. It will be
up for the whole month of October. We also got news coverage in our
local newspaper. Thanks for inspiring me to focus again on peace. My
principal loved it and I gave her the bonus shirt you sent. We will
enthusiastically join the project again next year.
Peace, Su Doman in Michigan