Re: [teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 21:28:50 PDT

One more try.

I tried the web address you gave using Internet Explorer and everything works
fine for me. I click on all most all the links and they work fine with my Mac
version of Internet Explorer. It doesn't work well with my version of Macintosh
Netscape. I haven't tried it with Safari, but my guess it won't work well here
either.

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate