Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 21:28:50 PDT

One more try.

I tried the web address you gave using Internet Explorer and everything works
fine for me. I click on all most all the links and they work fine with my Mac
version of Internet Explorer. It doesn't work well with my version of Macintosh
Netscape. I haven't tried it with Safari, but my guess it won't work well here

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education
Texas Woman's University
Denton, TX  76204
Quoting Sue Stevens <>:
> Hi,
> I'm having some difficulty with the website listed below (same site, two
> different addresses).....
> There seems to be a lot of cool links for Egypt lessons, but  none of the
> links seem to be working....nothing happens.  I tried to click on them,
> nothing.  I tried to right click, open in new window, but that open is not
> available (as no link seems to be there).
> I tried to e-mail the web host, but the link is not active....
> Does anyone know, or have contact with the creator/webmaster with this site?
> I would love to be able to share this site with the people in my workshop
> next it seems to be really good....(but the inactive links are a
> problem)
> or
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to