Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 21:26:12 PDT

Thank you for the idea....I actually thought of that, and did write down all
of the site - unfortunately most of the links are broken.....shame - it had
a lot of potential. I also did find the original site (and interesting to
note that the other units shown seem to have working links). I did google
sites I was interesting in seeing (if the link was broken) and came across a
lot of dead ends. Oh well. I have over 75 good webpages to share with the
other teachers (all on a convenient handout!)....

To unsubscribe go to