Re: [teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 20:24:31 PDT

The coding for the cursor is interfering with the hyperlinks. I suggest you
look at the bottom of the page and copy down the URL that appears when you
place the cursor over the link. If you want to use any of the links in your
presentation then I would create my own page using the links that I liked.
If you want to contact the webmaster then you can go to the index page of
the site, which is http://www.geocities.com/sseagraves and the e-mail is at
the bottom. The webmaster used Front Page and uploaded directly to Geocities
and there is conflict between the coding of the two program - this happens
with Netscape Composer as well. Thanks for sharing this site - even tho it
has coding problems there seems to be some great info there!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids