Re: [teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 19:47:23 PDT

Hi Sue,

It appears that whatever server you are using (Geocities) is adding a line of
text that is not needed in your HTML code. If you view the html source code
there are instructions in italics that tell you what to remove in your source
code. Try removing <script>, save, then reload and then test your links.

Some links work and some do not, but give this a try on the ones that don't.

Good luck,

Diane

P.S. even though Geocities is free many people experience a lot of pop up adds
when going to a geocities site. You may want to invest a small amount of money
and use a service provider such as Earthlink to host your site. Webmastering
can be frustrating. :-)

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate