Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] help - problem with a website

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 18:56:12 PDT

I'm having some difficulty with the website listed below (same site, two
different addresses).....
There seems to be a lot of cool links for Egypt lessons, but none of the
links seem to be working....nothing happens. I tried to click on them,
nothing. I tried to right click, open in new window, but that open is not
available (as no link seems to be there).
I tried to e-mail the web host, but the link is not active....
Does anyone know, or have contact with the creator/webmaster with this site?
I would love to be able to share this site with the people in my workshop
next it seems to be really good....(but the inactive links are a

To unsubscribe go to