RE: [teacherartexchange] The Kids Discovered This!

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 10:34:57 PDT

GREAT OF YOU TO SHARE SUCH A SUCCESS.

"Well, just paint it the color that you want". The next time I
looked, She was rolling the mat with a brayer. She combined a couple of
colors
and it looked fantastic! The smooth coverage by the brayer was awesome.
   And then it began! Many students found mats that they rolled with
brayers
to compliment their prints. Some even printed images on the mats to go with
their design. Our prints were moved to the next level, and the kids were
quite
proud of their invention and accomplishment.