[teacherartexchange] Off to Disneyland

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 12:17:44 PDT

I won't reply to any messages for a while. My fantastic
triplet grandkids are taking me to Disneyland. We drive
off tomorrow with stops in Gallup (for jewelry), in Sedona
just to look, and in Phoenix for the Heard Museum. The
kids are flying out to join us for 7 days in Anaheim.
We will take in King Tut on Tuesday and plan to take
the triplets to a Bug Exhibit at the LA Natural History
Museum. I guess I need not say that retirement is
wonderful. As soon as I get back I'm off to Hondo, New
Mexico on a Docent trip to visit Luis Jimenez's studio.
Then it's up to Taos for the Southwest Art History
Conference. For those of you looking forward to
retirement, it's worth the wait even at $3.00 a gallon.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net