--- KPRS2 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Anyone have a
hint on what to add to a bucket of recycled clay that
smells to make it not "smell" (sulphur smell)?
A cap or two full of bleach does wonders to get rid of
that rotting smell. I run such a large amount of clay
that I keep a 35 gallon barrel for reclaim in my
classroom. I have to pour a cup or two of the bleach
in. I've used it for a long time and it has no ill
effects on the clay. I have to caution though. If you
have students with skin sensitivities then don't use
the bleach. You can try lysol in the concentrated
brown bottle if you can't use the bleach. It's not as
effective as the bleach but a pretty good alternative.