[teacherartexchange] monoprints

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 18:41:58 PDT

I am wanting to do additive monoprints with my 8th grade. I have some nice
pieces of plexi glass but I am not sure of the type of paint to use. I do
not have monoprint paint (Createx??)
I experimented with acrylic but results were poor plus my chinsy drawing
paper stuck to the plate. Wetting the paper didn't help either.
I used tempera before at the elementary level and it worked fine but the
paint dries fast.
Any suggestions from this wonderful, helpful bunch?
You all helped me before and thank you in advance for any help again
Christine