Re: [teacherartexchange] Roses just for Painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 15:30:43 PDT

Judi Morgan wrote:
> Gorgeous roses. But I absolutely love your cactus and poppies! What
> varieties are they?

> http://www.taospaint.com/Roses05/InAlbuquerque.html

I'm new to cactus, but the two varieties I planted in the
spring are prickly pear and cows tongue. What amazes me
is how fast they have grown. I'm glad we left them some
room to expand.

The poppies are oriental/re-orange. I put them in in the
early spring and all seven plants bloomed. I didn't expect
flowers till the second season.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque