[teacherartexchange] Why Teach Art - Article by Tina Farrell - for digest users

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 07:12:20 PDT

Dear Digest Users,

I have no idea why the post came through as code for many of you on the digest.
Here is a temporary link to the article by Tina Farrell:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/why.htm
Gmail has glitched before when I copied an pasted text.

I do not have permission yet to publish it on IAD - so for now it is
"for your eyes only".

All of you DO have permission to use it in your classroom in any way
you choose - you do not have permission yet to publish it on your web
sites. Just be sure you credit Tina Farrell when you make your
posters. Nicole (who posted it to AP list)does have the article posted
in her classroom.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department