Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 06, 2005/Iep students

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 07:02:05 PDT

I would probably push for project completion if I saw my elementary students
more, but when you see them once a week, and physically cannot offer them
outside studio time then you just accept some projects will not get
finished. I do offer one "catch-up" day at the end of the semester where
students finish any incomplete projects.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids