[teacherartexchange] Balloons Land Behind Our House

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 13:07:43 PDT

This morning more balloons floated over our house.
Several landed in the park area right behind our
house. We watched them through our windows and
over our garden wall. Here are the new pics:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/Backyard.html

Here are the pics I published earlier:
These are from the Balloon Park:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/Park.html
These show my friend Debbie with her Painted Lady:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/Debbie.html
These were shot from my house:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/House.html
                 Enjoy, Woody