Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Balloons Land Behind Our House

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 13:07:43 PDT

This morning more balloons floated over our house.
Several landed in the park area right behind our
house. We watched them through our windows and
over our garden wall. Here are the new pics:

Here are the pics I published earlier:
These are from the Balloon Park:
These show my friend Debbie with her Painted Lady:
These were shot from my house:
                 Enjoy, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons