[teacherartexchange] Balloons 2005

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 18:12:53 PDT

It's Balloon time again in Albuquerque. I created three
pages with selections from this years photos.
These are from the Balloon Park:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/Park.html
These show my friend Debbie with her Painted Lady:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/Debbie.html
These were shot from my house:
http://www.taospaint.com/Balloons05/House.html
                                Enjoy, Woody