Re: [teacherartexchange] Working on my plan

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 07:03:40 PDT

One of the things I'm still working out is how to set
a solid deadline for the class, and yet I have so many
kids on IEP's who have to get extra time - and yet I
can't let the other kids know that they are on IEP's!
So the other kids think I'm playing favorites and
being super unfair! So I end up doing a project until
all the kids with IEP's are finished, which can take a
long time, and it bothers me that they are therefore
the ones in control of the pace for everybody else. I
mean, that seems unfair too.

There is no way I'm sending the supplies home with
them, either.