Re: [teacherartexchange] Cartoons in painting

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 16:17:49 PDT

Hi,

<<I got some really lovely projects and then I got these cartoon
reproductions that the learners said they identified with. How do I
word the project outline or rubric to not have this problem?>>

Use the lovely projects as exemplars and let the students see what you expect.

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com