Re:[teacherartexchange] Paige

---------

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 02:59:29 PDT

Hi Paige. I would love to see your lesson plan for
Self-Portraits in a Personal Landscape. Sounds
interesting! What if you tell your students exactly
what the requirements are as far as using their OWN
imagination....and not copying something from another
artist (cartoon artist or otherwise?) Now that you've
encountered this problem in one class, you might be
able to prevent it for the next one just by telling
them what you DON'T want them to do (Sponge Bob!!) If
you're able to send a copy of the lesson plan, please
do!
Thanks!
Terry