Re: [teacherartexchange] Portfolios for Art School Applications?

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 07:48:27 PDT

I am not exactly sure if digital is the best idea. I
know that they could run into problems if the program
that they are doing it in is not compatible with the
ones at the colleges and schools. It could get lost
in process. I would still suggest making slides for
the portfolio.

Della Buzard
Rochester, NY