Re: [teacherartexchange] lost sketchbooks

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 07:38:24 PDT

I believe that the sketchbook making it back and forth
is apart of their grade. If they do not have it then
that is where they are going to lose points for being
prepared for class. I also make it an option to leave
their sketchbooks in the classroom. I have put
different color totes, boxes, etc... in the room
labeled so that they can leave it when not needed.
There is also the option that you could have a note
home that the first sketchbook will be made in class
for their child but if there is some reason that the
sketchbook gets "lost" then it will be the
responsibility of the child and parents to replace it.

Della Buzard
Rochester, NY