Re:[teacherartexchange] Cool site/Frozen site

---------

From: Oscar Araripe (oa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 07:14:28 PDT

Dear Lauren,
Good morning.
I saw your recomendation, ok, but it is only one vision of art
history.Frozen, not cool.To me, only a Imperial apreciation, centrist,
sectarian, groupist, discricionair, etc... as you could see at the same site
:
http://www.arthistoryclub.com/art_history/List_of_contemporary_artists
But thank you, because the site is good...until 1970.
Oscar
www.oscarararipe.com.br