[teacherartexchange] This is a great listserv

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 07:28:34 PDT

I have signed up for this listserv as part of a
requirement for my grad class. We were told to find a
listservin our subjest area and join. I have found
this to be both helpful and interesting. I have sat
back and read the comments and interest that seems to
be paid to everyones questions and thoughts. I hope
that this proves to be just as great when I am done
with my assignment because though I am not currently
teaching what I am seeing is things that will be great
when the time comes.

Della Buzard
unemployeed art teacher
Rochester New York