Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Good Books for teaching

From: Marian Colman (mcolman2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 04:26:40 PDT

A book that I discovered years ago on this list serve is Harry Wong's
The First days of School. The book contains very practical and
effective ways of addressing classroom management. I used the book
when I started teaching middle school and it helped me establish a
positive and productive atmosphere in my classroom.

I think you will find it to be worthwhile so check it out--

To unsubscribe go to