Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] tessellations/Escher

---------

From: Laurie Reber (lareb18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 19:24:07 PDT

Maybe if you lay the index card and the piece you want
to butt up against the edge on the overhead projector,
they can see that if they lay their pieces down flat
on their table and slide just until they meet, it will
sink in. The overhead will show the space slowly
disappearing and at just the moment when the two
pieces touch is the magical time for them to tape.
Just a thought.