Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] premo fimo sculpty, god's own medium

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 08:48:31 PDT

Okay I got serious polymer clay fever when I took a work shop taught by
Laura Bombolini at the Maine (MAEA) fall conference 5 years ago. I have
taught high school and very interested middle school students cane and loaf
making techniques. Polymerclayexpress is an essential site if you get
into this. Email off list for futher info. Randy in Maine

To unsubscribe go to