Basic Ceramics Lesson Plans - MS thru HS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 11:44:32 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Vivian Komando sent me these basic lesson plans for
handbuilding (3 lessons):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics2.htm
I think you will like the contemporary ceramic artists
she used for reference.

These lessons can be used for many levels.

Once I get my machine back -she will send me images of
high school work using these plans. Vivian has a mini
site started on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Vivian/Vivian.htm

Judy Decker