Re: Cracking tiles!! ARRGGG!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 10:57:16 PST

It sounds to me that you should go back to your old clay. Get a sandier
clay.

>>> lindwood@webtv.net 10/28/2004 7:23:52 PM >>>
I'm sold on the drywall drying technique...put tiles between two
pieces
of drywall, they dry really flat, no cracking!

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
 click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as
well
as our art archives.

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu