Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"Making Choices" - Art from 1920 to 1960

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 08:26:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This guide from Museum of Modern Art- Making Choices
might be useful to you in using art images with

"Making Choices, the second cycle of MoMA2000, focused
on the years between 1920 and 1960, a time of social
and political turmoil and spirited artistic debate.
During this period, artists developed diverse
experiments in a variety of mediums, making great
advances in modern art."

Browsing the guide will help you in developing your
own questioning strategies using art. I know some of
you have worked on interdisciplinary units with social

The actual exhibit is no longer online.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?