Need Help with Fresco

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 21:35:30 PDT

I want to introduce my students to Fresco painting however painting in true
Fresco would be too time consuming so I'm looking for a short cut to the
process. I was thinking of foregoing the mortar application to the plywood
sheets and just applying a layer of plaster which the students can cartoon
on then add plaster and egg tempra as they paint BUT I'm worried that if I
skip the mortar application that the plaster may not adhere properly to the
plywood and slip or crack off. I've tried looking for scrap drywall but
haven't found anyone willing to donate but I did get some nice plywood wood
boards for FREE. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!