Re: Drawing Faces

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 15:56:17 PDT

In a message dated 10/28/04 5:35:18 PM, judi.morgan@sgs.org writes:

> proportions on a
> face will change depending on the angle?

I remember some great diagrams and examples in the classic figure drawing
book Loomis' FIGURE DRAWING FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. It is long out of print and
probably too expensive used but if you can get it, it is very cool. I used to
have my mother's copy but an absent-minded person walked off with it, *sigh*.
kathy douglas

---