Kathleen - Yahoo Photos - See Linda's Giant Drawings

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:57:26 PDT

Dear Kathleen and all,

I just uploaded Linda's Giant Drawings into Yahoo
photo album (only temporarily).

I sent the album to myself so I could get the URL to
post:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jdecker4art/album?.dir=/fd9c&.src=ph&.tok=ph86A.BBDhfdMHaf

I don't know how others do it. Maybe Wendy can share?

I don't think you will get the photos if I just post
this:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jdecker4art/my_photos

It is very easy to set up an album. I just added one
image at a time since I didn't want to download their
program.

Judy Decker