Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kathleen - Yahoo Photos - See Linda's Giant Drawings

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:57:26 PDT

Dear Kathleen and all,

I just uploaded Linda's Giant Drawings into Yahoo
photo album (only temporarily).

I sent the album to myself so I could get the URL to

I don't know how others do it. Maybe Wendy can share?

I don't think you will get the photos if I just post

It is very easy to set up an album. I just added one
image at a time since I didn't want to download their

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?