RE: Drawing Faces

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:34:55 PDT

Does anyone have some good visuals to "prove" that the proportions on a
face will change depending on the angle? I know I have seen examples of
how the features relate depending on the view, but I can't find them. I
have a student who is trying to draw a face turned and looking up and
refuses to accept the way it looks (she is working from a photograph,
but just can't grasp it--even when I had her actually draw lines on the
image to see the spacing).

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road