Nicole Brisco's Sample AP Concentration on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 11:41:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Nicole Brisco has sent me a sample AP Concentration:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole4.htm
This student scored a 5 - sizes range from 18" x24" to
5 ft x 6 ft.
Nicole also sent the student artist statement:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole5.htm

Alice Neel figure drawing images have also been added:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole3.htm

Nicole's email link is on the concentration page if
you have questions for her.

Regards,

Judy Decker