Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Linda Woods Giant Lesson - on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 10:47:46 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

This is what I have so far for Linda Woods' Giant

Shown are some student examples and Linda's demos -
along with a selection of images she used in her
PowerPoint. I made it clear on the page that these
images are used without permission. They are smaller
verions and should do no harm to the owner of the
image. Of coures, I will remove them if requested.

I wanted you folks to see the kind of research Linda

More to come on this lesson (I have links to images

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?