Linda Woods Giant Lesson - on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 10:47:46 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

This is what I have so far for Linda Woods' Giant
lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Linda-giant.htm

Shown are some student examples and Linda's demos -
along with a selection of images she used in her
PowerPoint. I made it clear on the page that these
images are used without permission. They are smaller
verions and should do no harm to the owner of the
image. Of coures, I will remove them if requested.

I wanted you folks to see the kind of research Linda
does.

More to come on this lesson (I have links to images
online).

Judy Decker