Re: Joy's Lesson Plan Format - HS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 10:04:41 PDT

Joy (and all),

I am assuming that since this was sent to everyone, I
could put it online for the digest users to see. I
won't leave it online for long:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/template2.htm

You folks may have to tweak it to get it to fit on one
page. I didn't check to see if this version was one
page.

Judy Decker