Re: Lesson Plan Format - HS

---------

From: Joy A. McGugan (mcguganart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 09:46:36 PDT

Fwd: Re: Lesson Plan Format - HS
This is a form I've used in the past.
Joy McGugan

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin Bartel
Sent: Oct 28, 2004 2:17 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Fwd: Re: Lesson Plan Format - HS

This is not exactly a lesson planning template, but it may have ideas that a student teacher has not thought of. It is How to Plan Art Lessons.
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/artlsn.html

Marvin Bartel

I need a copy of a lesson plan format or template for High School that I can give my student teacher.

Does anyone have a good one they can share?

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net

Take care, Joy A. McGugan Artist and Art Educator MY PAINTINGS: http://mcguganart.com SPHS website: http://mcguganart.com/mizmacsartstudents/ "If painting weren't so difficult, it wouldn't be fun." Edgar Degas

---