Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pam Stephens' Lesson Template - on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 07:13:02 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here is Pam Stephens' Lesson Plan Template:
(see note at bottom of template)

Here are two lessons using the template:

The "Enduring Idea" is missing on these lessons....but
I think in looking them over, you can tell what the
BIG idea/main concept is.

Thanks Pam. Many ask me for a lesson template. This
may help those trying to find their own format.

This is one basic format I use for lessons on IAD (it
varies depending on what is sent to me):

These files will only be on IAD for a short time.

Judy Decker

P.S. Hopefully the guy reporting me as sending Spam
has figured out how to unsubscribe.....Please teach
your students how to READ and follow directions (smile).

Do you Yahoo!?