Pam Stephens' Lesson Template - on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 07:13:02 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here is Pam Stephens' Lesson Plan Template:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/template.htm
(see note at bottom of template)

Here are two lessons using the template:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/pam-matisse.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Pam-monet.htm

The "Enduring Idea" is missing on these lessons....but
I think in looking them over, you can tell what the
BIG idea/main concept is.

Thanks Pam. Many ask me for a lesson template. This
may help those trying to find their own format.

This is one basic format I use for lessons on IAD (it
varies depending on what is sent to me):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/template.htm

These files will only be on IAD for a short time.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. Hopefully the guy reporting me as sending Spam
has figured out how to unsubscribe.....Please teach
your students how to READ and follow directions (smile).