RE: Faith Ringgold /dream of dreams

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 05:42:23 PDT

She probably charges something like $3000.00 a day.

Nancy

>>> Nnaell@aol.com 10/27/2004 5:41:19 PM >>>
Our Art Coordinator actually said today that he would be willing to
plunk down the bucks to have Faith Ringgold come and do a workshop with
our staff in March!! Does anyone have any idea how to contact her or
what that would cost?

Wow...wouldnt' that be great!!! We told him we thought it would be a
$1000 for the day..and he said he would pay it! We all almost fell off
our chairs!!!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---