Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Yahoo photo albums

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 05:11:24 PDT

go to and it will explain-VERY easy

>>> 10/27/2004 8:37:33 PM >>>
Can someone please tell me how to put pictures in one of those Yahoo
photo albums? I'd love to share some photos of kindergarten marbled
paper self portrait collages. Thanks.
~ Kathleen

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."- Pablo

Do You Yahoo!?

Berkeley County School District provides employee E-mail
access for administrative and instructional use. E-mail
correspondence to/from Berkeley County School District
is considered public information and subject to release
under the South Carolina Freedom Of Information Act
or pursuant to subpoena.