Re: Yahoo photo albums

---------

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 05:11:24 PDT

go to ofoto.com and it will explain-VERY easy

>>> arizkma@yahoo.com 10/27/2004 8:37:33 PM >>>
Can someone please tell me how to put pictures in one of those Yahoo
photo albums? I'd love to share some photos of kindergarten marbled
paper self portrait collages. Thanks.

~ Kathleen

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."- Pablo
Picasso

http://mail.yahoo.com

---
bernardi@berkeley.k12.sc.us
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Berkeley County School District provides employee E-mail
access for administrative and instructional use. E-mail
correspondence to/from Berkeley County School District
is considered public information and subject to release
under the South Carolina Freedom Of Information Act
or pursuant to subpoena.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>
---