Re: artsednet digest: October 26, 2004

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 07:25:33 PDT

Last year I did an art history multimedia project with my fifth graders.
It culminated in an "Artists Banquet" show at my school in the cafeteria
area. It was loosely based on Judy Chicago's Dinner party.It was a great
project but I don't want to repeat the same thing this year. The project
needs to have a library component , that is where the students do the
research on the artist of their choice as well as an art making component.
I would like to make a nice show/installation for the exhibit. I am
wondering if anyone has any ideas to share...thank you!
~Deborah Kramer
Angier Elementary School
Newton, MA

---