wikipedia

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 03:29:51 PDT

I've been reading about your wonderful lessons based on giants. How about one based on fairies? In this world, the tiny fairies are surrounded by everything huge. I found out there is a whole genre of fairy painting from Victorian times. I learned about this on the wikipedia website. It's really cool. It's a whole encyclopedia made up cooperatively by anyone who wants to contribute. I read about it in Newsweek magazine.
Here's the fairy link on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_painting
Here's the wikipedia main page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Check it out!
Sky in NJ