Be Sure To Vote

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 18:15:16 PDT

Frani and I voted absentee before we went back to Kansas
to visit the triplets. 75,000 voters in Albuquerque voted
by absentee ballot this year. Many others are going to the
many locations around town to vote early. We drove by one
early voting site this morning and there were hundreds of
voters in line. Whenever or for whomever you vote, just be
sure to vote. Hopefully, however the election turns out it
will be a clear victory without court challenges and such
mucking up the outcome. See, I did not say how to vote,
just get out and do it for the country.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons