Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Tall Tales Giant Elem. Lesson

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 15:49:16 PDT

Did you have them illustrate a specific story that they made up or did they
just put a Giant figure in a picture? Did you use the prismacolor pencils
and oil pastels for the cities and the giants? I was thinking of having them
do the backgrounds in one media and the giant in another so that it would
stand out. Thanks for the help with this.