Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Etched Plexiglas

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 07:02:30 PDT

Sharon, You can also use the etched plexiglas as a printed etching ,using etching inks, moist paper, and a press. I have the etchings done this year, but my press broke and I am waiting for a special order part. As soon as it comes, I will be printing them. We can get about 6 good prints before they fade.

Ken Schwab