Faith Ringgold in Kansas

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 18:58:59 PDT

A week ago I attended the KAEA conference in Hutchinson, Kansas.
It was well attended, had great workshops, and lots of old friends,
but best of all was seeing and hearing Faith Ringgold speak again.
She is very open and at ease and very motivational. This is the third
time I've heard her and she gets better each time. If you ever have
the opportunity to meet her, you will not regret it. I'm ready to go
out and start writing a children's book myself. Perhaps I will.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703