Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Warning / Triplet Pics

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 18:44:56 PDT

Yes, we went to visit those fantastic triplets back in Kansas.
And, of course Poppie took photos of them. They turned six
last month and started Kindergarten. Of course they are the
smartest in their classes. I also took pics of Adrian, our newest
great-grandson. He is a very easy going baby that doesn't fuss
and loves to smile. Check them all out at:
                        Woody, Retired in New Mexico

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703