Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Salon De Refuse Lesson Plans

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 15:18:48 PDT

Ive always loved french history and as an artist as well I did a little
search myself on the "Salon de Refuse " in Paris. This definitly would be a
great topic to explore with high school students. Id be interested to hear
how you delve into it...and any lessons you create.

Please keep me posted:)
Madeline Fersko