Salon De Refuse Lesson Plans

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 15:18:48 PDT

Ive always loved french history and as an artist as well I did a little
search myself on the "Salon de Refuse " in Paris. This definitly would be a
great topic to explore with high school students. Id be interested to hear
how you delve into it...and any lessons you create.

Please keep me posted:)
Madeline Fersko

>From: TwoDucks@aol.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: Salon de Refuse
>Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:40:47 EDT
>

>In a message dated 10/25/04 5:14:54 PM, vranck0602@aol.com writes:
>

> > I am looking for some history about the famous Salon de Refuse in
Paris.
> > The
> > birth of impressionism. Can anyone direct me to a site (s)?
> >

>Google search "salon des refusees"
>There were 195 references
>
>kathy douglas good luck!!!
>

>---